For Lease POA
SIGNIFICANT CENTRAL MEDICAL CENTRE
Available now, this rare and sizeable permitted Medical Centre is prominently positioned on the corner of Kars Street and Williams Street Frankston.
Offering 199 sqm* of building area, and housing five generous consulting rooms, spacious waiting room and reception area, private staff facilities and on site patient parking, this stand out Medical Centre will appeal to any practitioners seeking a presence in this coveted Frankston location.
There’s a good reason other medical practitioners have premises in the vicinity of 21 Kars Street, and that’s the proximity to Frankston Hospital which is undergoing redevelopment and expansions to become a world class healthcare facility. Also nearby is Frankston Public Surgical Centre and Frankston CBD. The property is just 50 metres* from the Kars Street bus stop, and distances to the hospitals are approximately:
Frankston Hospital (Peninsula Health) 750m*
Frankston Public Surgical Centre 1.4km*
Plus Frankston CBD is only 600m* away.
Some of the many features are:
* Medical Centre with no set number of practitioners or trading hours (STCA)
* Certificate of Compliance issued by Frankston City Council
* Seven (7) car parking spaces on site in compliance with the planning scheme
* Positioned on Kars Street (a category 2 Road Zone)
* Five (5) spacious consulting rooms
* Staff and patient facilities
* Two (2) entrances – One from Kars Street and one from Williams Street
* Light, bright and airy, plus the gorgeous building has loads of character
* Lovely garden and grounds
If you would like to establish your practice in this wonderful central location – don’t delay – Contact Linda Ellis for more details and inspections.
* All information and measurements are approximates. Please refer to Contract of Sale and/or Lease documentation. All images subject to copyright. Unauthorised use is strictly prohibited.
Property EnquiriesLinda Ellis
0400 480 397