Website Craigieburn Medical & Cosmetic Centre
Craigieburn Medical & Cosmetic Centre
VR General Practitioner Position – Full time / Part time; CRAIGIEBURN VIC
Position available for a Full / Part-time VR General Practitioner in a busy Bulk Billing clinic, with Morning, Afternoon, Evening and Weekend hours available.
Craigieburn Medical & Cosmetic Centre will offer you:
– A supportive working environment, with friendly Practice Nurses, Receptionists, and GP colleagues
– A well-equipped treatment room, and comprehensive consulting suites
– A fully computerized working environment
– Readily available Allied health & Nursing support, with onsite Pathology collection
– Flexible consulting sessions
– Extended opening hours;
– Current AHPRA registration
– Current FRAGCP registration
Experience in the following areas is required:
– Family Medicine
– Women’s Health
– Travel Vaccinations
– Minor Procedures & Dressings – Chronic Disease Management – Skin Cancer Screening
Monday 9.00am – 7.00pm
Tuesday 9.00am – 2.00pm
Wednesday 9.00am – 6.00pm
Thursday 9.00am – 7.00pm
Friday 9.00am – 7.00pm
Saturday 2.00pm – 7.00pm
– Private billings for non-standard MBS items, and overseas patients
– A large, multi-cultural patient base
– Providing skilled health assessments, diagnosis and treatment services to patients.
– Ordering of diagnostic tests as needed and checking and informing patients of results in accordance with the practice’s procedure.
– Referring patients appropriately to other providers if their needs exceed the range of care you are able to provide.
– Consulting and collaborating with colleagues to provide optimal care.
– Documenting all care provided and education given to patients within their health record.
– Maintaining professional knowledge and standards through continuing medical education and personal professional development.
– Working constructively and harmoniously with all staff to ensure patients receive optimal care.
– Returning telephone calls in a timely manner.
– Completing documents (i.e. medical reports) in a timely manner.
– Reporting ‘events’ or untoward incidents in accordance with professional obligations and practice policy.
– Keeping up to date with new item numbers, SIPs and incentive payments.
– Ensuring your immunization status is kept up to date.
– Demonstrate knowledge of policies and procedural guidelines that have legal implications.
– Demonstrate commitment to ongoing professional development.
Craigieburn Medical & Cosmetic Centre would like to offer you the opportunity to join a well-established Medical Practice, where you can develop a loyal patient base, in a modern environment with a friendly and supportive work team.
For more information, please contact Rebecca Mikhail on 03 8362 7060.